When you think Las Vegas of course you think slot machines and black jack tables. But what if you don't like to gamble?
Good news - there are loads of fantastic things to do in Las Vegas that aren't gambling - check out a few of them here
1.Go to at least 1 Cirque du Soleil show. They are truly awesome as well as extremely entertaining. I never expected to enjoy these shows so much as I hate musicals but these are something different.
2.Take a Helicopter Ride over the Grand Canyon. Get picked up from your hotel in a limo. Fly over lovely Lake Mead. Stroll along the Grand Canyon Sky walk. And see the strip on the way home.
3. Visit the Neon Museum. The Neon Museum is mostly outdoors. It is sort of like a car park that is filled with the old Neon signs of Las Vegas. Kind of like a neon retirement home!
4. The Hoover Dam is a half-day trip from the Strip and another of the great things to do outside Las Vegas. It takes about one hour to get to Hoover Dam and the total trip is 4 ½ hours.
5. 7 Magic Mountains is a stunning art installation in Las Vegas.The drive to 7 Magic Mountains takes about 30 minutes each way from the strip.
6.The Las Vegas North Outlet mall is amazing. It is one of those very modern discount malls that doesn’t look at all like a discount mall. Diane Von Furstenberg, Kate Spade, Rag and Bone, BCBG and many more.
7. Have brunch in NYC. Sadelle’s is a well-known brunch expert in New York City and has now opened a branch in Las Vegas at the Bellagio. The menu boasts that they are bringing NYC brunch to Las Vegas.
8. Visit the Mob Museum and experience the crime lab, firearms training and even, if you're game, the Electric Chair