When you’re thinking about a holiday with saunas and massages spa breaks Scotland don’t necessarily come first to mind. However, there are a fantastic range of spa hotels Scotland to consider.
1. If you have ever longed to stay in a real castle then Glenapp is the property for you. Glenapp Castle is located on a delightful 36 acres of stunning gardens.
2.Trump Turnberry is on the stunning Ayrshire coastline in south-west Scotland. Famed for its golf course what is less well known is that it has a fantastic spa.
3. How about a spa break on your own private island? Exactly. The Isle of Eriska Hotel and Spa is located on its own 300-acre private island 100 miles north of Glasgow.
4. Gleneagles is the quintessential Scottish experience – 850 acres of stunning Scottish countryside and three championship golf courses. But what we care about is the spa.
5. The Kinross House estate comprises over 100 acres of gardens and woodlands as well as Loch Leven Castle island. The estate is actually on the banks of the lovely Loch Leven. There are 24 bedrooms at Kinross Hous
6. Located across 30 acres of garden and woodlands, Lochgreen House Hotel & Spa has 32 spacious guest rooms. As is almost customary in Scotland there is a golf course very nearby – Royal Troon.
7. The Marcliffe hotel is the only 5 star VisitScotland hotel in Aberdeen. It is set in 11 acres of woodlands close to Aberdeen.
8. The Old Course hotel borders the world’s most famous golf course – St Andrews. The hotel has 144 bedrooms including 35 suites.
9.All the standards you would expect from the Sheraton are on hand – the Signature Sleep Experience and the Club Level offers. Now by One Spa offers everything – beginning with a rooftop hydro pool and a 19m swimming pool.